Why Join MoSGA?
- Four issues per one-year subscription to the Missouri State Genealogical Association Journal - A quarterly publication featuring transcriptions of Missouri records including county, church, Bible, and cemetery records. Also featured are historical and educational articles contributed by experts in the field. Sent to all active members by postal mail. Active members, when logged into the Members Only section, can access copies of all past Journals.
- Four issues per one-year subscription to "SHOW ME" STATE Genealogical News -
- to keep you up-to-date on local, state, and national level genealogy news and events. Delivered electronically in PDF format. Postal delivery has now been discontinued. The newsletter LINK is always available on the Home Page, to all visitors to our website.
- Conference discount - Current members receive a discount to our annual Conference and workshops.
- Surname submission - Current members of MoSGA may submit surnames to our new online Surname list. This list can be searched by members and non-members. A submitter will receive an email from MoSGA indicating someone has inquired about that surname. Only active members' surnames remain on the list. Our database is growing rapidly. We now have over 1,000 surnames submitted.
- Queries Submission - Current members may submit queries. These may be published as space permits.
- Library Collection - Books donated to us are sent to Midwest Genealogy Center's circulating collection and are available through interlibrary loan
- INDIVIDUAL $25
- FAMILY $30
- INSTITUTION $25
- CONTRIBUTING $50 ($25 IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE)
- PATRON $125 ($100 IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE)
- LIFE MEMBER $500
- INTERNATIONAL $50
- NEW Memberships will begin as soon as payment is received. The renewal date will be at the one-year anniversary of the "join date", except for NEW in the month of December. Reminder e-mails, [or cards if no email address,] will be sent about 60 days prior to renewal deadline.
- New members will be provided with a USERNAME and PASSWORD, by the Membership Chairman. Please be patient as this may take several days before the application is processed. Thank you.
To Join or Renew Online, using a Credit Card or PayPal CLICK HERE.
To Print Membership Application and Mail in, CLICK HERE