Membership NEW and RENEWAL
- INDIVIDUAL $25
- FAMILY $30
- INSTITUTION $25
- CONTRIBUTING $50 ($25 IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE)
- PATRON $125 ($100 IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE)
- LIFE MEMBER $500
- INTERNATIONAL $50
- To Join or Renew by Mail, Print the Application Click here
Four issues per one-year subscription to the Missouri State Genealogical Association Journal - Sent by postal mail. A quarterly publication featuring transcriptions of Missouri records including county, church, Bible, and cemetery records. Also featured are historical and educational articles contributed by experts in the field. Active members, when logged into the Members Only section, can access copies of past Journals. An online index through 2005 is online, and you can word search all copies of the Journal.
- Conference discount - Current members receive a discount to our annual Conference and workshops.
- Surname submission - Current members of MoSGA may submit surnames to our new online Surname list. This list can be searched by members and non-members. A submitter will receive an email from MoSGA indicating someone has inquired about that surname. Only active members' surnames remain on the list. Our database is growing rapidly. We now have over 700 surnames submitted.
- Library Collection - Books donated to us are sent to Midwest Genealogy Center's circulating collection and are available through interlibrary loan
- NEW Memberships will begin as soon as payment is received. The renewal date will be at the one-year anniversary of the "join date", except for NEW in the month of December.
- The expiration date of your membership is printed on the label of the quarterly Journal.
- New members will be provided with a USERNAME and PASSWORD, by the Membership Chairman. Please be patient as this may take several days before the application is processed. Thank you.
- Exception: Institution members do not have access to "Members Only" area.