AWARDS presented at the 2018 Conference:
Presenting the awards is Awards Chairman, Jenna Mills.
RIGHT: Harold Kerr II received the Award of Merit. He was nominated by the Howard County Genealogical Society.
A Certificate of Appreciation was awarded to Mike Bridwell of the St. Louis County Public Library. Mike was unable to attend the luncheon;
Debbie Furnell received the President's Award, but was unable to attend.
PRESIDENT'S AWARD: Deborah Furnell of Columbia and MoSGA Board member
AWARD OF MERIT: Harold Kerr II, Howard County Genealogical Society
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION: Mike Bridwell, St. Louis County Public Library
PRESIDENT'S AWARD: Sharlene Miller
DIRECTOR'S AWARD: Lana Smith of Stanberry, Missouri -
Nominated by Gentry County Public Library
AWARD OF MERIT: Paul Barker of Springfield, Missouri - Nominated by Ozark Genealogical Society
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION: Dan Lilienkamp of St. Louis, Missouri - Nominated by St. Louis County Library
PRESIDENT'S AWARD: Jenna Mills
DIRECTORS’ AWARD: Estella Morrison, Excelsior Springs Genealogy Society and Museum & Archives
AWARDS OF MERIT:
- Black Archives Museum Committee, St Joseph Museums, Inc -
- Mary Helen Catlett Allen, Genealogical Society of Boone County & Central Missouri –
- Betty Chillington, Osage County Historical Society –
- Neoma (Alexander) Foreman, Cedar & Vernon County, MO Genealogy Society –
- Sharon Hackworth, Iron County Genealogy Society –
- Melba Allison Rector, Ozarks Genealogy Society –
- Ted & Iva Roller, Barry County Genealogical & Historical Society –
- Roberta Schinke, Osage County Historical Society –
CERTIFICATES OF APPRECIATION:
- Kelly Draper, St. Louis County Library -
- Michael O’Laughlin, Irish Roots Café – .